Saturday, August 16, 2008

Are you ready for some football?

I sure am!! Most people who know me, know how much I love sports. I loved to play them when I was younger and love to be a spectator as I am older...especially watching my sons play. It can get a little nerve racking because of course I want them to do their best every time and do not like it so much when the coach gets after them!

Connor had his jamboree today and boy was it fun to watch! On offense he played center. This cracks me up because normally a center is big and Connor really is not that big, but apparently the quarterback likes the way Connor snaps the ball! On defense, he was a corner...stood on the end of the line. He had a few hits and a fumble recovery. We were pretty proud of him! Hard to believe he is 8 and wearing the pads and helmet. That really has to be cool for an 8 year old to put on the pads and play!

1 comment:

Jami said...

Great pictures! I just can't believe Connor is old enough to move past flag football. Knowing Connor is playing tackle football makes me better understand Eric's mom's story about not wanting Eric to play when he was young.