Sunday, May 17, 2009

To a Boy...Mulch Pile = Bike Ramp

A couple of weekends ago we had mulch delivered. When I looked in the driveway, I saw a pile of mulch that needed to be put around the house. When my boys looked at the mulch pile, they saw a potential for a bike ramp.

While Jim was mowing the boys jumped the mulch pile a few times to see if he would say anything. He did not say anything so to them silence was acceptance! The next thing I know Jim is standing their watching them jump.

So what does a mom with a new camera do...well go it of course and see if she can get a shot of the boys in mid air! Never mind they are not wearing helmets...I was just glad I was able to get the picture.

Davis had a smaller bike that he could not get up over the pile with, so he decided to ride the bigger bike so he could do it! He had been putting off getting on this bike just a few weeks earlier, but in order to be like his brothers he will do about anything! He was so proud of himself.

And I wonder why everyday that I look in the mirror I see a few more gray hairs!








3 comments:

Executive Momma said...

I love the boys fort. How much fun. I always wanted a play house when I was growing up. I can't wait till the day we can do this for "The Mister!" Have a great week honey!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Those are great pictures...and BOYS WILL BE BOYS!!! They have to burn that energy off somewhere!!

Jami said...

I love how creative and crazy your boys are! And I also love the pictures of Davis singing at his Spring Fling!