Sunday, May 10, 2009

Spring Fling

On Friday, Davis had his Spring Fling. It is his singing program that his daycare puts on every year. He had been so excited to have us come and watch him sing his songs. He had been practicing his songs at home and boy did it pay off! He did a great job! It was also neat to see his brothers give him encouragement and praise.

The neatest part of the whole thing was that an anonymous donor gave the daycare, which is located in a church, money to buy each of the children that attend the daycare a new Bible! Could there be a better gift? I do not think so! I really hope this donor knows what a great impact these Bibles will have on these children. Davis has already had me read him stories from his. It was a special afternoon!

1 comment:

Busy Bee Suz said...

Tara, I love that picture of Davis...he is just a little cute man. A childrens bible...what a gift. I remember reading to my girls each night and the delight in their faces learning the bible stories.
Your boys are so good to encourage each other...I hope you had a great Mother's day.